Embassy of Australia to Peru and Bolivia
COVID-19: Australians in Bolivia and Peru
If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident and you're travelling or living in Bolivia or Peru, it is important that we are connected with you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have already registered with the Embassy via email, do not complete an online registration. For those who have not already registered with the Embassy, please do so here: https://covid19.dfat.gov.au
When prompted to provide your address, provide the address of your current location in Bolivia/Peru, not your residential address in Australia. In the ‘additional information’ field of the form please provide as much of the following information as possible for each traveller / member of your family:
- Your passport expiry number
- Whether you are a dual citizen and if so, details
- If you’re not an Australian citizen, please tell us your Australian visa status
- If you’re not an Australian citizen, please tell us whether you require an exemption to enter Australia and whether you have an approved exemption
- Are you living in Bolivia/Peru long-term or just visiting short-term (please include details: tourist, visiting family, visiting for work)?
- Details of whether you’ve had a flight cancelled or have a future booking (state which airline; your reservation number; and details about your booking such as dates and route)
- If you’re trying to return to Australia, to which city are you trying to return?
- Anything else you think might be relevant
The health and safety of Australians overseas is our highest priority. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are hosting a limited number of public appointments at this time. Our ability to provide some services may be limited. We will continue to prioritise consular services to those in genuine need. If you require urgent assistance, please contact our Consular Emergency Centre, Canberra (Australia): +61 2 6261 3305.
- 24 hour emergency consular assistance: + 61 2 6261 3305
- Consular hours (for Australian citizens) Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm: +51 1 6300500
- Consultas sobre Visas: Global Services Centre +61 2 6196 0196